I Think God is Real Limited Edition
We are the exclusive provider of the ...I Think God is Real Limited Edition. There are only 100 of these in print and once they're gone, they're gone!
From back cover:
After countless interviews by author H.H. Hachem, in combination with Dan’s own personal memoirs, this book chronicles the lives of the Johnstone family and Can Man Dan’s rise to fame. It documents the experience of a family living as impoverished Indigenous Peoples of Canada, while also highlighting the modern-day pressures of society at large, and the mental health issues that deserve their time in the light. …I Think God is Real is a multi-generational tale of struggle, discrimination, and triumph after failure with the help of an unlikely Higher Power.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to the Can Man Dan Foundation.
Disclaimer: Please note, this book contains mature themes of substance abuse, domestic violence, and symptoms of mental illness, including discussions of suicide and self-harm. Parental guidance is strongly recommended for readers under the age of majority.
FREE Canada-Wide Standard Shipping (5-10 business days), rush options available at checkout.
FREE Gifts Included:
- Personalized message and autograph by author Dan Johnstone
- Automatic entry to win an exclusive, large-canvas print of the original oil painting Can Man Dan, by Indo-Canadian artist Farida Ali
Can Man Dan greeting card by Soulful Greetings
- One tree planted to reforest our planet
- Only 100 in print... ever!
- Publisher: Self-published
- Language: English
- Paperback: 396 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1-7782561-0-3
- Item weight: 467 g
- Dimensions: 21.60 x 14.00 x 2.00 cm