Sustainability and Sourcing
We claim to be sustainable and proudly Canadian. Let's put that to the test! Transparency is key to earning your trust and you deserve to know where and how your purchases are made.
Our Greeting Cards
- Our cards and envelopes come from British Columbia and are both made of Sugar Sheet™, 100% sugarcane residue fibre.
- The seal sticker that comes with your card is made of varnished paper -- 100% recycled post-consumer waste with a plastic-free coating and curbside recyclable adhesive. It comes from our amazing, innovative neighbours to the south, the USA.
- The sleeve that your card, envelope, and sticker come in is sourced from Ontario. It is compostable and made of plant-based PLA (polylactic acid).
- We wrap multiple card orders in 100% recycled Kraft paper and hold it together with a 100% post-consumer waste sticker with recycle-compatible adhesive. Once again, this is manufactured and shipped to us by our friends in the USA.
- Your cards are delivered in a 100% post-consumer waste recycled mailer that is entirely curbside recyclable and biodegradable, manufactured in the USA.
- Our shipping labels are made of 100% post-consumer recycled waste and are fully recyclable (including the adhesive)! Manufactured in the USA.
You can feel confident that your purchase is environmentally-friendly and as a company, we will continually seek ways to improve on our commitment to sustainability and sourcing products close to home.
Need more details or have feedback? Contact us, we'd be thrilled to hear from you!